Thursday, January 19, 2012

Give Thanks

When I started reading One Thousand Gifts, instead of making a "list" I decided to do a picture of something I'm thankful for that day. I had all intentions of printing these out and putting into a journal, but money is tight around here and 365 prints add up...but mainly I'm the worst when it comes to taking the time to download pictures from the camera to the computer, and keeping them organized and in order got kind of annoying. This is the main reason my blogging is so sporadic. So basically my laziness got the best of me I guess, but I love the pictures I do have and hope I can start over doing one picture a week instead. Here are some of my favorites:

Thankful for:

Waking up beside this man

oct17

sweet puppies (most of the time)

oct30

no debt

oct29

Clean dishes

oct27

Jack stopping work to love on Georgia

oct24

Sun cutting through mist

oct21

the brightest sunlight after rain

oct20

waking before dawn

oct19

color in nature

oct5

Jack surprising me with my pregnancy craving that day

oct4

Celebrating the miracle of new life with a best friend

oct3

change in seasons

oct1

having more than I need and getting to give some away

nov19

a different sky every day

nov17

moonlight shining through the clouds

nov10

sunsets while driving home

nov9


everyday things that so often get ignored.

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest