Tuesday, April 3, 2012

one month and 6 weeks

Ames hit one month a couple of weeks ago. I tried to capture her doing some of her new "tricks" she's learned...smiling, kicking, and batting at objects. You can also see whats left of a nasty yeast infection that took over her face.

4.2.12_25


She turned 6 weeks yesterday and surprised us with sleeping from 8pm until 5:15 last night. I'm not holding my breath that this will last, especially with all the changes that seem to happen daily. There's also a chance she could have actually woken up last night and I just didn't hear her crying. We keep a lot of noise going on at night so we can only hear her when she's really crying;)

Here she is recently waking up. I'm so thankful when she wakes up each day. It truly is a blessing and I never want to take it for granted.

4.2.12_135


2 comments:

  1. oh my, she is so pretty! keep the pictures coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet girl! I love that she busted her hand out of the swaddle- girlfriend surely has her preferences.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest