Wednesday, February 8, 2012

39+

Today I'm 39 weeks and 2 days.

2.6.12_1_edit

For some reason I thought I would go close to 3 weeks early. This may have been because I gained a lot of my weight in the 1st trimester;) I went to the doctor last week and had to get an ultrasound because I was measuring smaller than the week before. This could be due to the baby dropping or I may just be having a small baby. I'm guessing I'll be pregnant for at least a couple more weeks, which I am okay with (more sleep and time to fit in some more cravings;)

I must brag on my husband and dad for building our new window seat storage box (in picture). It's huge! There's a jogging stroller, two umbrella strollers, a swing, an activity gym, car seat base, and some of Jack's manly stuff in there. It's so nice to have a place to hide all of those things in a house with no storage and little room to spare.

unrelated - 2 really good reads that I loved and were challenging/thought provoking:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest