Tuesday, April 12, 2011

memorization

I have a goal to memorize more scripture. I'm memorizing the processes of digestion and respiration right now probably better than any scripture, and that should change. I wish I could be given a test each week on scripture...a little extrinsic motivation to kick start me. Hmmm, maybe I'll run with that idea. 

11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. Ephesians 1: 11-12

If you're up for it, we can memorize these verses together...some accountability with whomever out there reads this silly blog.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest