Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Past couple of months

We've had a rough couple of months here lately. We've been to the doctor about 6 times in 2 months for ear infections. Not fun. We are going to be getting tubes soon so hopefully things will get better.
Ames is starting to tackle more on her own...a little too much at times. Our sweet girl will walk to the end of the driveway and when we stop her to turn around before going into the road, she collapses onto the ground screaming. Seems too early for that stuff... Guess I'm just not ready for it;)
I'm posting this from my phone so I'm not sure how the pictures will come up, but I'll just list captions...

Ames sitting on her 'big joe' chair, Meeting the ducklings, One year check up, her doll I made her for birthday ( that jack named Budgie), giving the dogs some water, one of her ear infections, 'helping' me plant herbs, sitting with her two best friends, spotted a baby fox I thought was a kitten on our walk, baby opossum in our yard a few days later, (we don't even live in the country), and lastly, Ames playing in the puddles.





















1 comment:

  1. Sweet pea! When do the tubes go in? I know that will be a huge relief. Also it's all relative, I'd say you kind of live in the country.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest