Tuesday, February 12, 2013

11 months

Ames at 11 months. Her personality is definitely coming out more and more each day. I have a feeling she is going to be quite the little pistol, which I know God is going to use to show me things in myself that need to be worked on;)

She's loving to walk around outside and tries to get out of the house when the dog gate isn't up. She's starting to notice the dogs more and wanting to play with them which is sweet to watch.
She's having tantrums already which is crazy and makes me crazy! She's still not a big eater when it comes to solids, so I'm still using some formula to make sure she's getting what she needs.
We are celebrating her first birthday this weekend with family. The theme is "Puffs & Paper"-her two favorite things;)
I just downloaded the blogger app on my phone in hopes that I'll post more often.;)



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is so big! She is absolutely adorable! I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest